Arc Environmental is a professional engineering and consulting firm located in . We specialize in environmental and human health issues for real property. Arc Environmental is a small business incorporated in 1994 providing services to both public and private organizations. We currently maintain multi-year term contracts with federal, state and local public agencies, and our private clients range from national developers and insurance companies to local property managers and homeowners.
- BA/BS Degree in Environmental Science/Engineering, Geology, or related science field;
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Training;
- Other applicable industry licenses and certifications.
- Minimum 5-7 years of applicable professional experience;
- Functional knowledge of relevant environmental regulations and standards;
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), AutoCAD and Surfer experience a plus;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- U.S Citizen capable of passing background check;
- Valid driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities – including but not limited to:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) following ASTM E1527, HUD, SBA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac protocols.
- Phase II ESAs (ASTM E1903) to include Site and Building Assessments/Site Characterization, including media sampling (soil, soil gas, sediment, surface water, groundwater, waste water, stormwater, drinking water, and air, as well as lead, asbestos, radon, and mold).
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) (ASTM E2018).
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments (ASTM E2600).
- Preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SPPP).
- Client interface to identify project requirements and present investigation results.
- Analyze data sets, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Perform field work including sampling and data collection at project sites.
- Manage workloads and meet schedules and deadlines.
Our goal is to hire an individual who is extremely competent, professional and confident performing the tasks that are required of this position; and someone who is interested in becoming an integral part of an established business.
In addition to competitive salaries, Arc Environmental offers group health insurance, 401k plan, and paid vacation.