Would you like to contribute to a growing organization where your input really makes a difference? Would you like to work for a company that cares about your career path? Cole Roofing is seeking to add an experienced Construction Equipment Mechanic. If you want to join an established and growing company, then Cole Roofing is a great place to further your career.
Cole Roofing Company is a well-known and respected commercial roofing and sheet metal company located in the Baltimore area. We have been family owned and operated since 1919, and have a reputation for quality work, and an excellent safety record. Cole Roofing has the added benefit of being related to our allied company, Gordian Energy Solutions, which deals in solar and other renewable energy systems.
- General maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment and vehicles. Equipment includes but not limited to small engines; generators; hydraulic hoists; straight, dump, boom and roll-off trucks; Asphalt tankers; and various trailers.
- Adhering to company safety and preventative maintenance programs. Maintaining mileage and repair logs, costs of parts, and amount of time spent on service.
- Maintains parts department. Tracks active inventories, monitors levels and replenishes as needed. Administers assignment of tools, parts, and equipment to team members.
- Adheres to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations.
- Maintaining fleet GPS system.
- Service equipment at various locations throughout the state.
- Weekend work as required throughout the year to support our projects.
- 3 years’ experience maintaining and repairing small engines and gas/diesel equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals in order to successfully service or repair equipment.
- Well organized and able to establish priorities, manage time, follow directions given
- Works well with a team
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Dependable and a team player.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
Preferred, but not required, experience:
- Experience with Microsoft outlook and other office software.
- Prior experience in construction environment.
- CDL License
- Good communication skills.
Cole Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and uses E-Verify with all applicants.