Hire Up is a paid work experience opportunity.
- 6 months, with paid job readiness training
- Includes supportive services and job placement assistance
- Work with city agencies and nonprofit organizations
OBJECTIVE: The Bureau of Risk Management is seeking a Junior Technology Assistant for a temporary/entry level position to assist with various technology projects including creating fillable/editable forms, researching, and participating in projects to secure new systems, technology grants, scanning and reorganizing electronic files. The successful candidate will also work with the City’s IT department to redesign/update the Bureau’s internal webpage.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Must be proficient in Power Point and Excel. Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be very organized and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Assist or develop project plan schedules and manage various portions of the project.
- Facilitate meetings and work collectively with stakeholders on all levels.
- Assume ownership of delivery dates and turnaround times.
- The ability to research and collect data.