Are you an experienced Sheet Metal Roofing Mechanic? Are you ready to take the next step and advance your career?
Cole Roofing is one of the nation’s oldest and most trusted commercial roofing companies. Founded in Baltimore in 1919, Cole Roofing has a history of financial growth and stability. If you are interested in a career with training and advancement opportunity, Cole Roofing is a great place to build a career.
Cole Roofing seeks an experienced, qualified, and motivated individual for the full-time position of Sheet Metal Roofing Mechanic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Properly cut metal
- Install basic metal details, gravel stops, copings and flashing.
- Be able to install pitch pockets and vent pipe flanges.
- Install metal roofing seams.
- Be able to solder
- Meet daily job goals and deliver our clients a completed project on time and on budget.
- Safely and efficiently operate tools and machines.
- Be proficient in using and reading measurements and following directives to achieve daily job goals.
- Help to train less experienced employees to become more proficient in roofing work, and occasionally manage a helper.
- Minimum of 1 year of sheet metal roofing experience or 3 years of roofing experience, with resume of experience.
- Be on time as required by jobs, clients, and our management team.
- Pass preemployment drug screen.
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Preferred, but not required, experience:
- High school education or higher.
- Experience installing shingles, slate, and tile.
- OSHA 10/30 and/or First Aid CPR and other construction related training and certification.
- Valid Driver’s License
Cole Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and uses E-Verify with all applicants