Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. This role focuses on both individual sales to single family units and sales to multiple dwelling units through relationships with property management . Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and makes recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses expert knowledge of selling that would be reflective of the position’s required relevant experience.
- Creates and executes turf management plans without assistance, utilizes experience-based sales technique, operates independently.
- Shows confidence in selling ability.
- Displays competent time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates a consistent record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough and advanced understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses effective communication, organizational and people skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Base Pay: $30,000.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $74,000.00