Hire Up is a paid work experience opportunity.
- 6 months, with paid job readiness training
- Includes supportive services and job placement assistance
- Work with city agencies and nonprofit organizations
The key responsibility of a Laborer is to remove maintain the cleanliness of the Towing Impound yard. A Laborer will receive close supervision from a technical supervisor. This position will work a conventional workweek.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ø Collect all trash, debris, wind-blown litter and bulky items found within impound yard.
- Ø Remove all trash/debris/litter form all fence lines fence line areas of the impound yard.
- Ø Abide City safety protocols and policies; and
- Ø Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed.