The Petroleum Construction Skilled Laborer is responsible for working with the foreman and crew to provide assistance with laying pipe, performing general labor duties including operating jackhammers, concrete saws, brooms, and shovels, etc.
· Work with the foreman and other crew members to procure equipment and supplies needed for successful completion of the job.
· Participate in safety awareness on the job site to ensure a safe working environment (Hardhat, safety glasses when required steel toe shoes)
· Provide detailed information on your daily activities by breaking down how the time is spent (i.e. the hours working in a labor capacity) to the foreman to be included on the Daily Field Reports.
· Ensure good communication and work closely with foreman and other field personnel to meet project schedule.
· Complete accurate timesheets weekly and submitted on time
· Ensure you wear appropriate clothing on site
· Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
· 40 Hour OSHA Hazwoper Training, 8 hour OSHA Supervisor Training
· Must be able to pass a federal background check
· Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
· Ability to work well with others
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a field employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee will be required to travel to job sites and lift up to 60 pounds.
Position Type/Days & Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday thru Friday generally from 7 am to 3pm. Hours may fluctuate depending on job site and deadlines.
$19-$23 Depending on experience & certifications.